A Tribute to Moms in Business
Everybody knows one. Like a super hero, she balances running a family with the heroics of running her own business. We’re talking about moms in business, of course. And now, StartupNation is conducting its sixth annual ranking of these astonishing entrepreneurs and the businesses they run.
But, how do we know who’s the best of the best? We’re leaving that in part to you. Over the next few months, it’ll be your daily votes that determine the top 100 Leading Moms in Business. In addition our judges will determine special accolades for moms within the top 100 who deserve special recognition.
The competition is open for entries, so sign up now. Or, if you know a dynamo mom who should enter, tell her to sign up right away!Learn More
- Ranking of the top mom-run businesses in the country
- The top 100 will be awarded as the official Top 100 Leading Moms in Business 2014
- All winners benefit from the recognition and publicity for their businesses
- The top winner will be featured on StartupNation Radio
- The top 3 winners receive prizes from sponsors, as well as a complimentary business growth consultation by Jeff and Rich Sloan, founders of StartupNation
Get Priceless Publicity for your Business
Winning StartupNation's Leading Moms in Business Competition in 2010 did wonders for my business. Winning the competition helped me grow my revenue to the extent that I could not have imagined. The exposure I received would be invaluable to any startup business. Nina Rodecker - Tasty Clouds