Best Article Marketing Software?

DavidJackson

Best Article Marketing Software?

Postby DavidJackson » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:35 pm

Don`t believe the hype about article marketing software. Most of it is more trouble and aggravation than it`s worth. The same goes for article distribution services.
Take a few minutes and manually submit your articles to the half dozen or so largest directories, and you`ll get plenty of exposure.
These are the directories I personally submit to, and I can vouch for their effectiveness:
1. EzineArticles.com
2. ArticlesBase.com
3. Searchwarp.com
4. Ideamarketers.com
5. GoArticles.com
6. ArticleAlley.com
7. AmericanChronicle.com
I welcome your feedback on this topic.
David Jackson

GeorgeSmith

RE: Best Article Marketing Software?

Postby GeorgeSmith » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:29 am

i did use software but now i just submit manually, i use a few of the sites you listed myself.

DavidJackson

Postby DavidJackson » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:00 pm

I`ve been down that road and agree with you wholeheartedly.  You will save much time if you just manually submit to the best directories.  Thanks for the list.  I`m going to check out American Chronicle.  Would you mind if I posted this list on my blog?  I`ll include a link out to your blog.  Thanks!

No problem, Christian. Feel free to post it on your blog.

Thanks for asking!

David Jackson

movingsoftware

Postby movingsoftware » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 am

There are several article marketing software with which one can easily do marketing of their articles which helps in promotion. And the best way to look for such article marketing software is to search for it online.

SDGSteve

Postby SDGSteve » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm

I'd call article marketing all round is pretty high risk, any of those sites could go down with a Google update, and with so many other article sites now dead in the water all those article spammers and spinners will be looking to dump their crap elsewhere.
If you're writing good, unique articles, add it as content to your own site or offer it as guest posts to high quality blogs etc. make it do more for you.

amitmax

Postby amitmax » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:42 am

I will never recommend you any article marketing software.rather than submit your articles manually and then promote them to reach target audience.This work will really very helpful for you.

johnnieray

Postby johnnieray » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:21 pm

I think using a software for article marketing is not advisable. Manual submission of articles is the good way and the most popular and quality sites e.g. ezinearticles will not accept articles in that way, software can't enter captcha. So manual submission is worthy IMO.

poshwebdeveloper

Postby poshwebdeveloper » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:48 am

hi,
I am agree with johnieray try to create yourself article this is the best way to create quality article and you can get more better throgh software...
Wish u all the Best

peterwilliams

Postby peterwilliams » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 am

I googled and found it all and many others more and have a positive feedback as many of them are working.
By the way good job David.

Return to “Marketing”