Watch StartupNation Radio’s broadcast from day one of Startup Week Detroit!
Joining your host, Jeff Sloan, is DBusiness Magazine editor, R.J. King. Together, the two co-hosted a day-long show packed with content from renowned entrepreneurs, passionate thought leaders and innovators, all of whom have a keen entrepreneurial grit and a passion for the city of Detroit.
During Monday’s session, the two interviewed:
- Bob Humphrey, Director of Innovation at Lear
- Ashok Sivanand, Co-founder and CEO of Integral.io
- Charlie Tyson, Project Manager of PlanetM
- Amanda Lewan, Founder of Bamboo
- John Henry, Venture Partner at Harlem Capital
- Lindsey Walenga, CEO and Co-founder of Siren PR
- Marc Hudson, CEO and Co-founder of Rocket Fiber
- Chris Lambert, CEO and and Founder of Durfee
- Kyle Bazzy, Advisor for Venture Catalysts
- Pam Lewis, Executive Director of NEI
You can view the interviews on StartupNation TV’s YouTube channel below:
Stay tuned! Jeff and R.J. will be back at it on Wednesday, June 19 at Detroit Startup Week from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., livestreaming even more interview content.