Following our coverage on Monday, StartupNation Radio spent a second day at Detroit Startup Week on Wednesday, June 19!
Joining your host, Jeff Sloan, in the co-host seat is DBusiness Magazine editor, R.J. King. Together, the two hosted an additional day-long show packed with content from renowned entrepreneurs, passionate thought leaders and innovators, all of whom have a keen entrepreneurial grit and a passion for the city of Detroit.
During Wednesday’s session, the two interviewed:
- Ted Serbinski, Managing Director Detroit Mobility of Techstars Detroit
- Monica Wheat, Managing Director of Venture Catalysts and Backstage Detroit
- Lauren Bigelow, Executive Advisor for Entrepreneurship of Rock Ventures
- Raj Vattikuti, CEO of Altimetrix
- David Tyreman, Brand Speaker, Consultant and Strategist of World Famous Company
- Jon Oberheide, CTO of Duo
You can view the interviews on StartupNation TV’s YouTube channel below: