Latest posts by StartupNation (see all)
- Paws and Stripes Uses Google Tools to Build and Operate its Business - October 21, 2016
- Hellbender Brewing Company Uses Google Products to Engage with Customers - October 14, 2016
- Discover Hawaii Tours Revives Business with Google AdWords [Video] - October 7, 2016
On this episode of StartupNation Radio, we talk about franchising. We explain why it might be a good option (or not) for your business, and offer suggestions for how to get started. We are excited to welcome our guests Bryan and Laura Rief, Planet Fitness franchise owners who just opened the nation’s second largest Planet Fitness location in January.
We’ll address these topics and more:
- What is franchising? – Franchising vs. Chains vs. Licensing
- Who is it a good fit for?
- How do you contact a national brand to become a franchise owner?
- What type of support comes from being a part of a national brand?
- How much freedom do you have to make business decisions in areas like marketing or pricing?