- TechBytes: Protection Wherever Life Takes You with Dell Technologies & McAfee (Episode 4) - January 13, 2022
- 5 Key Benefits of Server Upgrades: A Dell White Paper - January 3, 2022
- Interactive Monitors and the Building Blocks for Meeting Rooms - December 23, 2021
On this episode of StartupNation TechBytes, learn how Dell Technologies and McAfee are helping small businesses and consumers beef up their cybersecurity.
Matt Papendorf, Dell Senior Advisor and OEM Security Brand Manager, and Megan Wright, Dell Small Business Associations Lead, discuss McAfee’s all-in-one approach
Among the recommendations discussed by Papendorf and Wright, customers should review what they actually need before deciding on cybersecurity because “there’s a lot of security packages in the market that will have a lot of additives and maybe more bulk than you need in your security solution.”
They also discuss:
- the special security needs for mobile devices,
- the importance of scaling your security with your business,
- why you shouldn’t presume your operating systems is enough,
- and how you get what you pay for when it’s free.
For more on the all-in-one protection that McAfee offers, check out:
All-in-One Protection Wherever You Go
When you run a growing business, Dell Technologies is here to help with the right tech solutions. With more than 30 years of experience helping small businesses succeed, we offer technology advice that you can trust! Join us and our insightful subject matter experts each month to cover pertinent technology topics that your growing startup needs to know.
Stay tuned for more TechBytes here on StartupNation.com.