On this episode of StartupNation TechBytes, Dell Small Business Director Mobolaji Sokunbi and StartupNation CEO Jeff Sloan talk about how the Dell for Entrepreneurs program provides invaluable insight for small business owners.
Among the highlights:
- how the pandemic reshaped the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- the increase in cybersecurity issues due to remote work
- Dell’s solutions-based advice
- Dell’s pay-as-you-go financing
- the importance of community for entrepreneurs
- and the Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network.
Stay tuned for more TechBytes here on StartupNation.com.