- In recruiting Gen Z, look beyond a college degree - September 9, 2021
- The Data Paradox: Why Data Can Be Both an Advantage and a Burden - August 5, 2021
- Want to Stay Ahead of the Curve? Here Are 4 Ways to Build an AI-First Culture - July 15, 2021
Today’s cybersecurity threat landscape is evolving at an alarming rate. In order to keep pace for our customers, Dell Technologies deploys an intrinsic security approach that is intelligent, pervasive and built into the infrastructure, platforms and devices that our customers use. For years, Dell has been embedding hundreds of dedicated professional security engineers across our product lines to design and build products from the ground up with customers’ security in mind.
This intrinsic security approach is the foundation of our endpoint security solutions and Dell commercial PCs, the industry’s most secure commercial PCs.
Dell Technologies is proud to deliver endpoint security solutions to our customers that:
- Protect devices with layers of security below the OS. These solutions give customers added visibility to BIOS changes and tampering, along with extra assurances to keep threats at bay. Tools like Dell SafeBIOS can protect against attacks targeting the BIOS, or UEFI – like the recently reported MosaicRegressor malware – by ensuring the PC BIOS is unaltered throughout the boot process. We also offer our SafeScreen technology for digital privacy screens to prevent wandering eyes from peering over your shoulder, protecting your personal information.
- Secure end-user credentials with a dedicated security chip. Also below the OS is Dell SafeID, which protects end user credentials though our hardware ControlVault and is one of our differentiated, proprietary solutions.
- Use AI and machine learning to proactively prevent, detect and remediate endpoint attacks. Through Dell SafeGuard and Response delivered by VMware Carbon Black and Secureworks, we hunt for and remediate identified threats across the endpoint, network and cloud – giving customers assurance that unidentified threats don’t slow down their business. Integrated with Dell SafeBIOS, this powerful combination prevents, detects and remediates pervasive threats below the OS as well.
- Encrypt sensitive information and protect data on the device. Through Dell SafeData we also provide secure gateway access, which secures access to the web and cloud services – critical for today’s remote workforce.
From delivering the industry’s most secure commercial PCs to practicing the highest levels of security within Dell, we are committed to doing our part to help organizations and customers globally. We are also proud to partner and integrate with industry leaders like VMware Carbon Black and Secureworks to push our innovations even further and stay one step ahead of the ever-evolving threat landscape. Security is everyone’s job, but with our intrinsic security approach and continued investment in security innovation, Dell Technologies is helping customers be cyber smart.
How will you do your part and be cyber smart?
Originally published on DellTechnologies.com