Latest posts by StartupNation
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Venture Capital Investment at Record Numbers in First Half of 2021 (Episode 268) - August 2, 2021
- A Modern Digital Workplace Strategy: Why Working and Learning from Anywhere Matters - August 2, 2021
- 3 Detroit Entrepreneurs Share Keys to Success on StartupNation Radio - July 31, 2021
In this session presented by StartupNation and Dell Technologies, Powerhouse Animation’s Brad Graeber discusses starting up within the art and design space.
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
Brad is an animation executive, writer and producer based in Austin, Texas. He is now the CEO and co-founder of Powerhouse Animation Studios, founded in 2001. Powerhouse is recognized as a leading producer of action animation for its work on Netflix original series like Castlevania and Seis Manos, and many video game cinemas, trailers and commercials.
During the session, Brad discusses:
- His background and the path that led to co-founding Powerhouse Animation
- One of the first projects he and his team worked on
- How the animation process has changed over the years
- What drives a creative business
- What he recommends smaller or new creative studios to do in order to succeed
- How the organization stays current within the animation industry
- The evolution of the Powerhouse Animation team
- What aspiring entrepreneurs can do to break into the industry
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted Powerhouse’s workflow
Tune in to the session below!
For questions related to Dell Technologies and its products, call to speak with a Small Business Advisor at at 800-757-8442, or visit www.Dell.com/StartupNation. You can also connect with StartupNation’s dedicated Account Executive, Megan Wright, at [email protected]. Be sure to mention your membership with StartupNation to receive exclusive offers.