- WJR Business Beat: Top Marketing Channel in 2022? Email (Episode 351) - January 25, 2022
- It’s Not Too Late to Join Our Free Dell Webinar on Hardware That Won’t Hold You Back - January 25, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: Customer Service is King (Episode 350) - January 24, 2022
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan talks with AccessPoint’s Greg Packer about how cutting corners can hurt your long-term success.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Packer to learn more:
Greg Packer is the president of AccessPoint, a business that provides human resource services. He is StartupNation’s human resources expert.
During the episode, Greg talks about:
- Why it’s key to set up your human resources department properly.
- Why cutting corners isn’t smart if you’re in business for the long haul.
- Workers’ comp, benefits and forgoing the 1099.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Packer and Digital Resource’s Shay Berman for more on issues that matter to small businesses:
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.