- Ask the Experts on StartupNation Radio: Michael Spath on the Insurance You Need for Storm Coverage - September 25, 2021
- Ask the Experts on StartupNation Radio: Shay Berman on Online Advertising - September 25, 2021
- Ask the Experts: Michael Spath, Shay Berman, and Greg Packer on StartupNation Radio - September 25, 2021
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff talks to Megan Shadle and YJ Lin from Dell Technologies to discuss Dell’s commitment to entrepreneurial spirit, as well as Alexis Wormley to hear the story of her clothing company, Offbeat Native.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show to hear Lin and Shadle discuss Dell’s commitment to entrepreneurship, as well as Wormley’s experience with starting a business in the fashion industry:
First up are Shadle and Lin from Dell Technologies.
During the interview, Shadle and Lin discuss:
- Dell’s commitment to entrepreneurship
- The importance of collaboration
- Pursuing a side hustle alongside a main career
- Lin’s experience with starting several businesses
- Different roles involved in the process of starting a business
Next is Wormley, owner of women’s clothing company Offbeat Native.
During the interview, Wormley touches on:
- Starting a business in the fashion industry
- Working with wholesale brands
- Taking on several roles while managing a small business
- The importance of a vision board when planning your business
- Establishing yourself as a female entrepreneur
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.