To retain star employees, encourage innovation and personal growth, and generally be happy, you need a transformative startup culture.
Here are a few quick rules for building a better culture within your business:
- Be realistic, be honest over-optimism is a killer
- Stop pointing out problems, instead propose solutions
- Let it go make your organization less bureaucratic, and watch your employees
- Don’t be stingy not with compensation packages, not with your third party vendors, and certainly not with your customers, because that’ll reflect poorly on you
- Make work a place worth going to, but
Hint: this is worth mimicking for your business.