- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
This episode of StartupNation Radio is brought to you by Pappas Financial
On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff is joined by co-host, Norm Pappas, president and CEO of Pappas Financial. To kick off the show, Norm offers insights into his philosophy of viewing business problems as “brush fires” or “forest fires.”
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
First up, Jeff and Norm chat with Jim Alampi, whose business, Alampi and Associates, has assisted CEOs and companies in developing business strategies, improving leadership practices and achieving better business results for more than 20 years.
During the interview, Jim discusses:
- His experience in both public and private companies
- His first business experience versus where he is today
- How and why he started Alampi and Associates
- The types of companies that Alampi and Associates works with, and what services the company provides
- What makes for great execution
- The three things that make for a successful company
- What future growth looks like for Alampi and Associates
Listen to the interview with Jim Alampi
For more on Alampi and Associates, visit the official website.
Next up, Jeff and Norm interview David Hellie, president of Digital Image Studios, a pioneer in high-end CG imaging and animation started in 1990. Digital Image Studios continues to excel as one of the world’s leading creative services facilities, offering high-quality visual and creative services for film, video broadcast, print and web marketing.
During the interview, David shares:
- How and why he decided to go into business in the creative service space
- The unique services Digital Image Studios provides to its clients
- How entrepreneurs and small businesses can utilize Digital Image Studios’ technology
- How David and his team help companies to hone their marketing message
- What sets Digital Image Studios apart from other creative service companies
- Examples of some of the work his team is doing to help clients reach customers during COVID-19
Listen to the interview with David Hellie
We’ll be back next Saturday with an all-new edition of StartupNation Radio!
In addition to weekly StartupNation Radio programming, tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.