Latest posts by StartupNation
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Navv Systems Gets $3.2 Million in Venture Funding (Episode 244) - June 21, 2021
- Learn How to Run a Successful Franchise on StartupNation Radio - June 19, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Bea’s Squeeze Lemonade Stand Goes from Eastern Market to 25 States (Episode 243) - June 18, 2021
We spent most of the hour talking to Gilbert about what he thinks the keys are to being successful, whether you are a solo entrepreneur, own a small business, or run a large corporation. Here are some highlights:
- Why is office culture more important than a spreadsheet?
- What made Gilbert decide to move his entire enterprise to downtown Detroit and make such a big bet on the city?
- Are entrepreneurs born or can they be made?
- What is the one quality that he thinks made him successful?
All these and more.