Latest posts by StartupNation
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Put the Power of Social Media Marketing to Work for Your Small Business (Episode 207) - April 7, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Impact on Brands Taking Positions on Social Issues (Episode 206) - April 6, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Click and Collect Has Become a Mainstay in the Way Consumers Make Their Purchases (Episode 205) - April 5, 2021
We spent most of the hour talking to Gilbert about what he thinks the keys are to being successful, whether you are a solo entrepreneur, own a small business, or run a large corporation. Here are some highlights:
- Why is office culture more important than a spreadsheet?
- What made Gilbert decide to move his entire enterprise to downtown Detroit and make such a big bet on the city?
- Are entrepreneurs born or can they be made?
- What is the one quality that he thinks made him successful?
All these and more.