- WJR Business Beat: Record Spending On Small Business Saturday (Episode 329) - December 2, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Shopify Jump-Starts Starting A Business (Episode 328) - December 1, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Shoppers Consider Brand Purpose In Their Purchase Decisions (Episode 327) - November 30, 2021
There’s long been debate whether one is genetically predisposed to succeed as an entrepreneur, or whether those qualities and skills are developed. Sisters and entrepreneurs, Ashley M. Williams and Connaé Pisani, make a good argument for the former. On this week’s edition of StartupNation Radio, your host, Jeff Sloan, sits down with both Williams and Pisani to learn more about their entrepreneurial ventures.
To kick off the episode, Jeff chats with Williams, who is a strategist, spokesperson, consultant and speaker for brands that want to reach millennials.
She is the founder and CEO of RIZZARR, the Millennial Marketplace.™ Through RIZZARR, Williams sources and distributes content to a millennial audience, a target market that ranges from ages 19 to 37, to make a positive impact on the world.
Throughout the show, Williams discusses:
- The meaning behind RIZZARR
- RIZZARR’s business model and revenue model
- What prompted her to start RIZZARR
- How mentorship has guided her entrepreneurial growth
- What’s next for RIZZARR
Next up, Jeff interviews Connaé Pisani, a prominent licensed realtor, real estate consultant, investor and founder of National Real Estate Management Group (NREMG).
A civil engineer turned real estate professional, Connaé brings her expertise of buildings and construction to the sale of residential real estate. Her approach is simple: to close deals that achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time for her clients.
During the show, Pisani discusses:
- How her background in civil engineering has benefited her career path
- How merging all of her skills together led her to create her own company
- The development of her marketing strategy for National Real Estate Management Group
- How she connects with investors
Before signing off, Williams and Pisani discuss the dynamic of being sisters and entrepreneurs, their similarities and differences, and where they envision each other’s businesses five years down the road.
Tune in to WJR 760 AM radio on Saturdays at 2 p.m. for all-new episodes of StartupNation Radio.