- MEDC’s Fred Molnar on What’s Fueling the Success of Michigan Startups - September 19, 2022
- Troy Mayor Ethan Baker on Politics and Growing the Business Community - September 8, 2022
- Mobility Expert Sam Abuelsamid: Electric and Autonomous Vehicles - August 30, 2022
On this episode of “Inside Michigan Business,” Jeff Sloan talks with angel investor Doron York about the excitement and importance of investing in early-stage businesses.
Tune in below to listen to the conversation:
In this episode, Doron York talks about:
- Qualities he seeks in an entrepreneur.
- What Michigan needs to do to be less conservative in angel investing.
- His great analogy about the importance of the driver.
For more, go to Inside Michigan Business.