- MEDC’s Fred Molnar on What’s Fueling the Success of Michigan Startups - September 19, 2022
- Troy Mayor Ethan Baker on Politics and Growing the Business Community - September 8, 2022
- Mobility Expert Sam Abuelsamid: Electric and Autonomous Vehicles - August 30, 2022
On this episode of “Inside Michigan Business,” Michigan Venture Capital Association Executive Director Ara Topouzian talks with host Jeff Sloan about the VC capital ecosystem in the state and its evolution.
Tune in below:
In this episode, Ara Topouzian talks with Jeff Sloan on topics such as:
- The MVCA’s efforts to advocate for talent and growth.
- The what and how of venture capital.
- The importance of storytelling.
- Why VC expansion is critical to Michigan.
For more, go to Inside Michigan Business.