- Angel Investor Doron York on Winning Entrepreneur Traits - August 11, 2022
- SBAM’s Brian Calley on the State of Small Business in Michigan - July 29, 2022
- Joe Thiel of Innovate Marquette SmartZone - July 22, 2022
On this episode of “Inside Michigan Business,” guest host John Gallagher talks with British-born entrepreneur Randal Charlton, the man who turned TechTown into a crucial part of the startup ecosystem in metro Detroit.
Tune in below to listen to the conversation:
In this episode, Randal and John talk about:
- Why you need an exit strategy.
- Money-saving and funding tips.
- Why you need someone else to handle the books.
- The CEO as coach.
For more, go to Inside Michigan Business.
If you’d like to learn more about Randal Charlton, purchase John Gallagher’s book “The Englishman and Detroit: A British Entrepreneur Helps Restore a City’s Confidence” by clicking the link below.
Order Randal Charlton’s book below about his father, a journalist who gave the United States a piece of its history by building a replica of the Mayflower.