- MEDC’s Fred Molnar on What’s Fueling the Success of Michigan Startups - September 19, 2022
- Troy Mayor Ethan Baker on Politics and Growing the Business Community - September 8, 2022
- Mobility Expert Sam Abuelsamid: Electric and Autonomous Vehicles - August 30, 2022
On this episode of “Inside Michigan Business,” host Jeff Sloan talks with Fred Molnar of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) about innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in the state.
Tune in to the conversation:
In this episode, Fred talks with Jeff about:
- What the MEDC does and how startups can access its resources.
- The ecosystems in place to help Michigan entrepreneurs.
- MEDC’s role in early-stage tech funding and what startups can expect.
- The accolades piling up for Detroit and Michigan.
- Exciting startup developments.
For more, go to Inside Michigan Business.