- MEDC’s Fred Molnar on What’s Fueling the Success of Michigan Startups - September 19, 2022
- Troy Mayor Ethan Baker on Politics and Growing the Business Community - September 8, 2022
- Mobility Expert Sam Abuelsamid: Electric and Autonomous Vehicles - August 30, 2022
The president and CEO of TechTown Detroit and vice president for economic development at Wayne State University, Ned Staebler, talks with Jeff Sloan about the group’s pursuit of equitable growth, funding and access to opportunity for entrepreneurs. He shares success stories, but also explains the significant changes to communities that have to occur to draw a talented workforce to Michigan.
Tune in below:
In this episode, Ned Staebler talks with Jeff Sloan on topics such as:
- The role of pivoting in entrepreneurship as well as at TechTown.
- What TechTown does to support entrepreneurs.
- How success is measured.
- Success stories, including one particularly memorable one.
For more, go to Inside Michigan Business.