- Maureen Donohue Krauss on Michigan’s Challenges to Being Competitive - June 23, 2022
- Ryan Landau Talks About Purpose Jobs’ Role in Revitalizing the Midwest - June 21, 2022
- RJ King of DBusiness on Promising Detroit Developments - June 14, 2022
“Their talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not.” Learn what Monica Wheat, executive director of Techstars and cofounder of Venture Catalysts, and Mobolaji Sokunbi of Dell Technologies have to say about DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) as it relates to women and people of color in the entrepreneurial ecosystem and how it can benefit businesses.
Tune in below:
Among the topics, Monica Wheat and Jeff Sloan discuss:
- What she learned as a South by Southwest panelist.
- The funding gap experienced by women entrepreneurs.
- How DEI influences the bottom line.
- How DEI attracts talent.
Among the topics, Mobolaji Sokunbi and Jeff Sloan discuss:
- Why it’s important for businesses to embrace DEI.
- The Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network (DWEN).
- Dell’s goals to diversify its workforce and where it stands on these initiatives.