“Their talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not.” Learn what Monica Wheat, executive director of Techstars and cofounder of Venture Catalysts, and Mobolaji Sokunbi of Dell Technologies have to say about DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) as it relates to women and people of color in the entrepreneurial ecosystem and how it can benefit businesses.
Tune in below:
Among the topics, Monica Wheat and Jeff Sloan discuss:
- What she learned as a South by Southwest panelist.
- The funding gap experienced by women entrepreneurs.
- How DEI influences the bottom line.
- How DEI attracts talent.
Among the topics, Mobolaji Sokunbi and Jeff Sloan discuss:
- Why it’s important for businesses to embrace DEI.
- The Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network (DWEN).
- Dell’s goals to diversify its workforce and where it stands on these initiatives.