- In Michigan’s tech sector, optimism shines through the clouds - December 1, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
The show focuses on what it takes to launch your startup and features founders of companies that just launched on stage at the Launch Conference in San Francisco, the largest startup conference in the world.
- Conversation with some of the most cutting edge tech startups.
- How they got to where they are today
- What were the major hurdles they had to overcome before launching publicly?
- Broadly, what the most important problems are new startups have (e.g. succinct description of product, audience, the problem they’re solving, how to scale, etc.)