- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
Jeff and Dan kicked off our “Leading Moms in Business” Competition, which opens in mid-March, by talking about female entrepreneurship. The show featured Kara Hocking, Principal at the Hocking Media Group, Stephanie Bergeron, President of Walsh College, and Carolyn Cassin President and CEO of the Michigan Women’s Foundation.
- A lively discussion of the state of female entrepreneurs in America today.
- What it takes as a woman to start a business and what extra hurdles, and advantages, exist.
- Advice on how to navigate a still largely male dominated corporate culture and lessons learned by our three guests.
- Personal success stories from the three guests to inspire listeners to create their own vision.