On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan talks with Digital Resource’s Shay Berman about creating awareness that will translate into conversions and AccessPoint’s Greg Packer about how cutting corners can hurt your long-term success.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Berman and Packer to learn about issues that matter to small businesses:
First up is Shay Berman, the founder and president of Digital Resource, a digital marketing agency. He is StartupNation’s digital marketing expert.
During the episode, Berman discusses:
- The importance of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Why every business needs a website and who should build it.
- Link building. It’s simple, it’s crucial and it’s labor intensive.
Second is Greg Packer, president of AccessPoint, a business that provides human resource services. Packer is StartupNation’s human resources expert.
During the episode, Packer talks about:
- Why it’s key to set up your human resources department properly.
- Why cutting corners isn’t smart if you’re in business for the long haul.
- Workers’ comp, benefits and forgoing the 1099.
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.