On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan interviews Chris Cameron of PwC and Matt Cotter of Pairsoft about blending the creative and financial sides of entrepreneurship.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Chris Cameron and Matt Cotter here:
First up is Cameron, managing director at PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers).
During the interview, Cameron discusses:
- How he helps entrepreneurs on the financial side
- The lessons he learned as an entrepreneur
- How he makes the most of opportunities
- The importance of automation
Next up, Jeff talks to Cotter, CEO of PairSoft, a procure-to-pay platform for mid-market and enterprise companies with integrations.
During the segment, Cotter talks about:
- The gap in the middle markets
- How he moves companies forward
- The e-procurement process
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.