Latest posts by Inside Michigan Business (see all)
- MEDC’s Fred Molnar on What’s Fueling the Success of Michigan Startups - September 19, 2022
- Troy Mayor Ethan Baker on Politics and Growing the Business Community - September 8, 2022
- Mobility Expert Sam Abuelsamid: Electric and Autonomous Vehicles - August 30, 2022
On this episode of “Inside Michigan Business,” Jeff Sloan talks with Greg Powell of Indeed about the hot labor market and the strengths of small businesses.
Tune in below to listen to the conversation:
In this episode, Greg and Jeff talk about:
- The U.S. and Michigan labor markets.
- The importance of — and difficulty in finding — a good fit.
- The results of a recent small business survey on recruiting talent.
For more, go to Inside Michigan Business.