- WJR Business Beat: Top Marketing Channel in 2022? Email (Episode 351) - January 25, 2022
- It’s Not Too Late to Join Our Free Dell Webinar on Hardware That Won’t Hold You Back - January 25, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: Customer Service is King (Episode 350) - January 24, 2022
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, we’ve got a story Jeff really loves. He talks to Lowey Bundy Sichol, whose Kids Idea Tank competition lets young entrepreneurs pitch their products, just like on “Shark Tank,” and 2021 runner-up Carter Koenigsknecht of Troy.
During the interview, they discuss:
- How Lowey was inspired by the kids he talked with during school assemblies.
- Details of the Chicago-based competition.
- How a love of mail sparked Carter’s winning idea.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Lowey Bundy Sichol and Carter Koenigsknect here:
For the full episode of StartupNation Radio including the founders of Elsewhere Travel, tune in here:
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.