- WJR Business Beat: Top Marketing Channel in 2022? Email (Episode 351) - January 25, 2022
- It’s Not Too Late to Join Our Free Dell Webinar on Hardware That Won’t Hold You Back - January 25, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: Customer Service is King (Episode 350) - January 24, 2022
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff speaks with Carolyn Espinoza and Alex Vandervert, the mother and son team of Quiker, a mobile mechanics operation that brings onsite automotive services to you.
During the interview, they discuss:
- How the pandemic and burnout launched their business.
- Their most valuable asset: People.
- How the business is purpose driven.
- Quiker’s growth trajectory and future plans.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Carolyn Espinoza and Alex Vandervert here:
For the full episode of StartupNation Radio with the Quiker team as well as Corey Gerhart and Greg Marquardt of Hydrocinch, tune in here:
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.