- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan interviews Cameron Cruse of R.Riveter and Chris Budnik of Heiroom about turning a kernel of an idea into a business.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Cameron Cruse and Chris Budnik here:
First up is Cameron Cruse, a cofounder of R. Riveter, a handbag company that enlists military spouses as manufacturers.
During the interview, Cruse discusses:
- How a quarter-life crisis prompted her to pivot her career plan.
- How R. Riveter’s business structure supports the military community.
- Why she and her partner chose handbags as their product.
- The steps she and her partner took to make their idea a reality.
Next up, Jeff talks to Chris Budnik, creator of the Heiroom app, a way to connect with your family, create private vaults and take a trip down the memory lane.
During the segment, Budnik talks about:
- How the pandemic sparked his idea for a private social media platform.
- The investment pursuit.
- His thoughts on scaling his business.
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.