- WJR Business Beat: Business Networking Shifts From In Person to Virtual (Episode 332) - December 7, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Big Business Transactions in the Metaverse (Episode 331) - December 6, 2021
- StartupNation Radio: Critical Issues Facing Small Business Today with Cohost Brian Calley - December 4, 2021
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff speaks with Cameron Cruse of R. Riveter, a handbag company that enlists military spouses as manufacturers.
During the interview, Cruse discusses:
- How a quarter-life crisis prompted her to pivot her career plan.
- How R. Riveter’s business structure supports the military community.
- Why she and her partner chose handbags as their product.
- The steps she and her partner took to make their idea a reality.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Cameron Cruse here:
On today’s full episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan interviews Cruse and Chris Budnik of Heiroom about turning a kernel of an idea into a business.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Cameron Cruse and Chris Budnik here:
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.