- In Michigan’s tech sector, optimism shines through the clouds - December 1, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff speaks with Corey Gerhart and Greg Marquardt of Hydrocinch about how they turned an idea for a kiteboarding harness into reality.
During the interview, they discuss:
- How their love of kiteboarding became a business venture.
- Their aha moment.
- Why their partnership works.
- The steps that got their product off the ground.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Corey Gerhart and Greg Marquardt here:
For the full episode of StartupNation Radio with the Hydrocinch team as well as Carolyn Espinoza and Alex Vandervert of Quiker, tune in here:
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.