- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
This episode of StartupNation Radio is brought to you by Pappas Financial
On this episode of StartupNation Radio, your host, Jeff Sloan, interviews two entrepreneurs who are conscious of the environment in their business pursuits: Mark Wallace of Wallace Detroit Guitars, and Mary Lou Palazzolo of Pranzo Bags.
First up, Jeff chats with Mark Wallace, owner of Wallace Detroit Guitars, a company he founded in 2014 to literally build electric guitars from Detroit history. Wallace uses reclaimed wood from Detroit buildings to build guitars that continue the city’s tradition of producing solid products and great music.
During the show, Wallace talks about:
- Where the business concept came from
- What attracts customers to Wallace Detroit Guitars
- Where reclaimed wood is sourced from
- The future of Wallace Detroit Guitars
Get Free Quote: Money for your business without the hassle with Rapid Finance
Next up, Jeff interviews Mary Lou Palazzolo, inventor and owner of Pranzo Bags, a reusable lunch tote that keeps food, beverages and more cold on the go when refrigeration is not available.
Mary Lou invented the Pranzo Bag because she could not find a suitable lunch bag that appealed to her or had the features she was looking for… so she created her own!
During the interview, Palazzolo discusses:
- How she developed the concept for Pranzo Bags
- The eco-friendly elements of the Pranzo Bag
- Taking her idea from concept to manufacturer
- Her crowdfunding campaign, now live on Indiegogo
Tune in to WJR 760 AM radio next Saturday at 2 p.m. EST for an all-new episode of StartupNation Radio!