- Selling to Wal-Mart: The Do’s and the Dont’s - June 29, 2011
- Specialty Retail Entrepreneur Expo & Conference, You gotta go! - March 16, 2011
- Inventor on TV! How She Got on the NBC Today Show - December 7, 2010
Lights-Camera-Action! Did you ever imagine yourself on the Today Show with Donny Deutsch, host of The Big Idea, showing your product to MILLIONS? Well, here is your chance. They have asked me to help them search for cool inventions (and their inventors!) to be featured on an upcoming segment of the NBC TODAY Show.
The best of the bunch will be invited to participate in “”Part 3 of a series with Donny Deutsch called “There’s Gotta Be a Better Way.” I did this segment with my product, and it was phenomenal. The exposure was awesome!
I’m helping them loacte products that are already in production and available for sale. It should be something that is tangible (in other words, something demonstratable on TV.) But most importantly, it should be something that “SOLVES A PROBLEM OR MAKES LIFE EASIER”, and was inspired by the thought “There’s Gotta Be a Better Way!”
NBC is looking for products that are really unique, different and clever. Also, it should be something created by an individual, not a company.
They want to find products that people would use in their everyday lives (in other words, nothing that’s super-specialized.)
Previous products featured include:
* Baby Butler Hands Free Bottle Holder – A burpee cloth and bottle holder in one.
* Pouch Painter- Make painting easier-attach the can to your body!
* Fold It & Go Wagon- The name says it all..
This is a once in a lifetime chance guys and gals, you could not afford this kind of exposure……Please send me info quickly so you and your product can take advantage of this wonerful opportunity.
Send a picture of the product and brief discription to: k[email protected].
Always DREAM BIG!