Pitch Your As Seen On TV Invention To 6 Great Companies in 1 Location
Russell Williams is President and Co-founder of InventionHome and MatchProduct.com. Russell created InventionHome in 2002 as a credible and affordable platform for inventors to explore the invention and patent processes and has subsequently grown the company from a start-up enterprise into one of the industry’s leading organizations with a vast network of manufacturers, inventors and partners. He launched MatchProduct.com in 2008 as a free online marketplace for connecting buyers and sellers of finished “innovative” products.
Russell holds educational degrees from both Carnegie Mellon University (Masters/Management) and West Virginia University (Bachelors/Finance) and has accumulated over 20 years business and entrepreneurial experience.
Latest posts by Russell Williams (see all)
- 5 Tips for Pitching Your Invention to ‘As Seen On TV’ Companies - September 3, 2014
- 4th Annual ‘As Seen On TV’ Pitch Event Returns from InventionHome - June 20, 2014
- 2014 Response Expo Offers Great Opportunity for Inventors - January 16, 2014
The DRTV Product Summit is the only industry event that offers so much opportunity for inventors!
Hosted by InventionHome, the DRTV Product Summit is a one-day event that gives everyday inventors the opportunity to pitch their products to six (6) leading “As Seen On TV” companies in one location. Twenty-four inventors will be selected based on criteria for making a hit TV product. These inventors will then receive 10-minute private pitch sessions with each of the 6 companies in attendance.
Submit Your Invention – www.drtvproductsummit.com
What makes a great As Seen On TV invention / product?
- The invention must solve a real problem
- The invention must be highly demonstrable
- The invention appeals to the masses