- What’s more important: trust, respect, or being liked in business. - October 31, 2006
- StartupNation Elevator Pitch Contest helps you build your dream business - October 27, 2006
- Can you overstep the line to cut through the clutter and market your product? - October 10, 2006
I asked Jeff Landers from www.offices2share.com to forward some of the entries they received in the "Home Office from Hell" contest I wrote about a couple of weeks ago. These are my personal favorites. I laughed out loud at many of them, so thought I would share.
• When my wife runs the washing machine I have to pretend I am in an airport.
• Every morning I do the “pledge of allegiance” from my office, when the school does it over the loud speaker next door.
• I couldn’t actually have an employee. Cause at this point we’d have to share the chair.
• I can hear the phone ringing but I can’t actually see it.
• You know you need an office space, when your assistant comes to work but ends up taking a nap.
• No, the baby doesn’t go in the playpen…important papers go there so he can’t touch them.
• You discover that for the last week, your answering machine has instructed callers to "leave a message for Spider-Man."
If you want to read all the entries he sent, you’ll find them here.