- Marketing in the Trenches on a Budget - December 26, 2013
- StartupNation’s 10th Anniversary and 10 Million Served - November 2, 2011
- Gerber Hits a Nerve - November 1, 2011
As you may know, StartupNation offers a franchise selector service. You basically use the finder tool to identify franchises that fit your interests and financial realities.
At this time of year, interest in finding a franchise is at fever pitch. People seem to come out of the self-reflective New Year and holiday period charged up and on a path to finally get into business. With so many people out of work and not having previous entrepreneurial experience, a good number are seriously considering becoming a franchisee, using a proven formula type of business.
A new article at our site by a true authority on finding a franchise, Richard Simtob of Franchises For Sale, has just been uploaded. If you’re interested in choosing a franchise and want to know the process to getting that franchise from “interesting” to “open for business,” definitely walk through the steps in Simtob’s article.
The steps outlined include:
- Find a Franchise Concept that Fits
- Submit Request for Consideration/Application
- The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Training and Support Overview
- Franchise Disclosure Review
- Franchise Due Diligence
- Celebration or Discovery Day
They’re all detailed and fleshed out in the article.
No excuses, folks! Start It Up!!!!