- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
StartupNation’s Business Builder e-book series provides you with a FREE downloadable guide to help you start, grow or manage your business.
In this Finance Fundamentals e-book, you’ll learn key insights into raising and managing finances for small business. After developing the idea for your startup, now comes the difficult part: financing your project.
Financing your small business requires a variety of funding options, such as self-funded bootstrapping, online lending options, crowdfunding and applying for business grants. Startups require capital to grow, and in order to avoid getting into cash flow problems (or debt) early on, smart budgeting is essential to your success.
In this Finance Fundamentals e-book, our contributing authors, thought leaders and industry experts address finance-related issues and strategies to help you prepare your financials for the bank.
Included in Finance Fundamentals e-book
- Entrepreneur John Rampton, who addresses social finance and retirement account loans
- Ann Logue, a business and financial writer who writes about Fintech and venture capital
- David Iafrate, founder and CEO of International Bancard, shares the top four reasons why your business should accept credit cards
- Exclusive book and audio excerpt from author and entrepreneur Ed (Skip) McLaughlin’s “The Purpose is Profit”
- BONUS: The e-book features an exclusive introduction from StartupNation cofounder, Jeff Sloan, who offers four essential tips to guide your journey in raising and managing your startup’s finances
We hope you enjoy the articles compiled in StartupNation’s Finance Fundamentals e-book, and look forward to your feedback.