- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: DeepHow Raises $9 Million In New Venture Funding (Episode 292) - September 21, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: The Great Workforce Resignation (Episode 291) - September 20, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: New Military Veteran Grant Program (Episode 290) - September 17, 2021
Join BNewTech – Birmingham New Tech at the Platform [email protected] on Thursday, March 21 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. for an evening of networking and company showcasing.
6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Registration and Networking
6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Companies Showcase
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Networking
The event will showcase the following startups:
- FanLabel – Jeff Sloan, Founder and CEO
- Need Anything
- Commando Lock – Matthew Damman, CEO
- MedGuider – Dr. Mark Cohen, CEO
- SafeWhistle – Tom Coke, President and CEO
- ShopLoyal – Julie Sloan, Marketing Services
Each company has a 10-minute presentation, followed by a five-minute Q&A from the audience. To register, and to learn more information on the specific companies, please visit the event page.
Pizza and refreshments will be provided!
The event is sponsored by Great Lakes Angels Fund, City Side Ventures, StartupNation and Aria Ventures.
Fresh and modern, Platform’s loft-like space is flexible and easy to configure for a wide variety of leadership events. Take advantage of Platform’s individualized options for trainings, presentations, breakouts, content creation and networking.
Consider Platform for business and company off-sites that spark creativity, motivate interaction and encourage knowledge sharing. Marvel at our expansive floor to ceiling murals commissioned for Platform, hand painted by a Metro Detroit graffiti artist.
Platform is wired for sound and more, with Sonos, large screen monitors and Clear Touch interactive displays. Its streaming and recording studio is ideal for podcast and video production. Barrier-free access, fully-equipped catering kitchen, lockers and private parking available on-site.
Located at StartupNation at 34300 Woodward Ave., Ste. 200, Birmingham, MI 48009