- TechBytes: The Art of Turning Your Hobbies into Hustles (Episode 1) - October 18, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Remote Work Continues to Grow in Certain Sectors (Episode 306) - October 18, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Mobile Apps Are Experiencing More Engagement Than Ever Before (Episode 305) - October 14, 2021
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff speaks with Michael Spath of Kapnick Insurance Group about the importance of having the right insurance — and enough of it — to cover storm damage.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Michael Spath below:
Michael, a client executive for Michigan-based Kapnick Insurance Group, is a full-service insurance brokerage. He is StartupNation’s insurance expert.
During the episode, Michael discusses the insurance you need when devastating storms hit:
- Property and liability, the blocking and tackling of small businesses insurance. Do you need anything else?
- The importance of having enough water and sewer backup insurance.
- Business income interruption insurance and how recent power outages demonstrate why it’s needed.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Spath, Digital Resource’s Shay Berman and AccessPoint’s Greg Packer:
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.