- 20 Ideas About Money and Success That Will Spark Your Creative Genius - October 12, 2017
- How to Ride the Motivation Wave and Overcome Distraction - June 1, 2017
- Rich20Something Shares the Secret to Small Business Growth - May 2, 2017
If you’re having trouble breaking out of a creative funk, here are 20 inspiring ideas that will help you reframe the way you think about money and success.
- Starting a business will not automatically improve the quality of your life.
- Being a beginner is one of the most powerful positions you can find yourself in. Ignorance and the willingness to change and adapt almost always leads to positive growth.
- If your work is incredible, you won’t need to beg people.
- Popularity is not a business strategy. It’s a tactic at best. And it can fade, quickly.
- Just because you’re scared doesn’t mean you can’t be brave. All warriors feel fear.
- Jealousy is when you overestimate others and underestimate yourself.
- You can binge an entire series on Netflix this weekend and still be successful. Just so you know.
- If you want better answers, ask better questions. Begin by challenging the beliefs you already hold. Where can you prove yourself wrong?
- Successful people still get scared. We still procrastinate and mess things up. You don’t have to be perfect to live an incredible life.
- “Letting go” is not the same thing as “giving up.” One comes from a place of strength. The other, from a place of fear. Choose wisely.
- Many people want the money and freedom that comes with entrepreneurship, but not the struggle, confusion or outright desperation at times. You’ve gotta earn it.
- Consuming content about creativity is not the same thing as creating.
- The school system has conditioned us to think that there are very narrow limits for what’s possible. Once you realize there are no limits, the real game begins.
- In a world of constant distraction, the ability to focus on one thing at a time is a super power.
- Patience will always achieve more than force over time.
- Protect your energy and your time. That’s where everything else flows from.
- If it’s not adding, it’s subtracting.
- When it’s easy, don’t take it for granted. When it’s hard, don’t take it personally.
- Your fear of looking stupid is wasting time.
- Here’s a daily affirmation for you: “I’m grateful to the universe for giving me the opportunity to provide for myself and my family through my effort.”
“Rich20Something” is available now at fine booksellers and can be purchased via StartupNation.com.
Reviews of “Rich20Something”
“Rich20Something reminded me that my goals aren’t too far off, and that, regardless of my age, I can create a business that gives me freedom and great income!”
–Arne Giske, founder, The Millennial Entrepreneur podcast
“Daniel DiPiazza gives you all the tools to build the foundation for your dreams to become a reality.”
–Bruce Rodrigues de Jesus, entrepreneur
“I always knew I wanted to do something big but it wasn’t until I became part of Daniel’s community and started learning from him that I actually took action. Thanks to him and Rich20Something.com for inspiring and motivating me every day!”
—Jordan Nicole Gill, founder, Jordan and Janes
“Daniel is a truly down-to-earth person who doesn’t mind getting in the trenches with you….I have seen my life–and business–grow tremendously due to the valuable knowledge I’ve obtained as part of the Rich20Something community.”
—Andre Hill, CEO and award-winning producer
“Daniel’s support with the Rich20Something community and his insights are probably the #1 reason I’ve had the success I’ve experience in business so far.”
–Robert James Collier, founder, Entrepreneurs Dinner