- Creating Email Campaigns to Measure Your Website’s Performance - October 29, 2014
- Email Marketing Review - November 21, 2008
- Segmenting Email Campaigns: What Criteria Should You Use - November 18, 2008
Over the past few weeks I have discussed several topics involving email marketing. In this post I plan to highlight a few tips to keep in mind the next time you create your email marketing campaigns.
- Use quality control for your emails. You can reduce the amount of errors found in your emails by checking your contact list, Clicking all links including links associated with any images in your emails, and proofreading and verifying important information.
- Keep your branding consistent. Use a template to capture the look and feel of your company’s website or establish a clear and concise layout from one email to the next.
- Segment your lists. Using list segments allows you to send to a specific portion of your list according to common criteria. For example, you can create a segment that only contains contacts that live in California. Then, you can send an email to those contacts that only contain information pertinent to California residents.
- Send out surveys for quality feedback. A survey is a great tool because it allows you to hear the opinions of all your customers and gives them a chance to describe in detail what they like and do not like about your product or service.
Thanks for reading. I will be back soon to discuss more tips on email marketing.