Latest posts by StartupNation
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Navv Systems Gets $3.2 Million in Venture Funding (Episode 244) - June 21, 2021
- Learn How to Run a Successful Franchise on StartupNation Radio - June 19, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Bea’s Squeeze Lemonade Stand Goes from Eastern Market to 25 States (Episode 243) - June 18, 2021
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with these cannabis entrepreneurs here:
First up are Reina and Ortega, co-founders of Jibby Coffee, a business out of Miami, Florida, that fuses its coffee with cannabis (CBD).
During the interview, Reina and Ortega discuss:
- Why they decided to blend CBD into the already lauded commodity of coffee
- How they got their business going during the COVID-19 lockdown
- How they overcame adversity after a cold front ruined their growing coffee
- How they personalize each order
- Their plans for Jibby Coffee’s future
Related: These Exemplary Shark Tank Entrepreneurs Share Their Success Stories on StartupNation Radio
Next up, Jeff talks to Crawford, director of legal operations and social equity of Pleasantrees, a Michigan-based cannabis dispensary that’s vertically integrated.
During the segment, Crawford talks about:
- How CEO and founder Randall Buchman went from knocking on doors to creating a booming business
- Pleasantrees’ plans to open a retail store in Massachusetts soon
- How Crawford went from a performer, lawyer and model to an entrepreneur
- How the pandemic impacted Pleasantrees
- Where Pleasantrees is going from here
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.