- TechBytes: Right Sizing Your Startup IT Platforms (Episode 3) - October 21, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: To Fill Job Openings Consider a Veteran (Episode 307) - October 20, 2021
- TechBytes: Work From Anywhere But Make Sure It’s Secure (Episode 2) - October 20, 2021
On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan is joined by co-host, Matt Damman, owner and inventor of Walkie Chalk and CEO of Commando Lock. Damman is a lifelong entrepreneur and frequent StartupNation Radio show guest and co-host, who had the opportunity to pitch his product, Walkie Chalk, to the Sharks on “Shark Tank.”
Together, Jeff and Matt interview two entrepreneurs who have pitched their products on “Shark Tank” with great results.
Tune in to the full Shark Tank-themed episode of StartupNation Radio here:
First up is Selom Agbitor, co-founder of Mad Rabbit Tattoo, a natural tattoo aftercare solution created to help improve the tattoo healing process, resulting in the lack of effective and all-natural products available to consumers.
During the show, Agbitor discusses:
- His entrepreneurial background and experience
- How he and his co-founder, Oliver Zak, started Mad Rabbit Tattoo
- How they prepared for the “Shark Tank” pitch
- Which Shark they were targeting, their ask and the deal they accepted from Mark Cuban
- How the show appearance impacted the business
- What’s next for Mad Rabbit Tattoo
Watch Mad Rabbit Tattoo on “Shark Tank” below:
For more information, visit the Mad Rabbit Tattoo official website.
Next up, Jeff and Matt welcome Joe Altieri, founder and CEO of FlexScreen, the world’s first and only flexible window screen, to StartupNation Radio.
During the show, Altieri shares:
- His industry background and how he came up with the product
- How the “Shark Tank” team reached out to him to be on the show
- What actually happens behind the scenes
- What he asked for and the deal he struck with Lori Greiner
- How the “Shark Tank” appearance impacted his business
- His advice to fellow entrepreneurs
Watch FlexScreen on “Shark Tank” below:
For more information, visit FlexScreen’s official website.
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.