- Ask the Experts on StartupNation Radio: Michael Spath on the Insurance You Need for Storm Coverage - September 25, 2021
- Ask the Experts on StartupNation Radio: Shay Berman on Online Advertising - September 25, 2021
- Ask the Experts: Michael Spath, Shay Berman, and Greg Packer on StartupNation Radio - September 25, 2021
On today’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff interviews boutique advertising, marketing and PR agency owner, Annemarie Cronin, and Diane and Laurel Orley, the co-founders of Daily Crunch Snacks.
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
First up, Jeff interviews Annemarie Cronin, owner of Annemarie Cronin Agency, a marketing and business management expert who specializes in helping doctors and medical professionals succeed.
During the show, Annemarie discusses:
- The niche services she provides to physicians
- How she markets each individual she works with
- Why she asks everyone she works with, “What are you famous for?”
- Her radio show on WJR
- Her background and how she honed her skills to become an expert in her field
For more on Annemarie Cronin and her work, visit her official website.
Next, Jeff chats with Diane Orley and Laurel Orley, an aunt and niece team who are co-founders of Daily Crunch Snacks, a product of Diane’s Kitchen. Daily Crunch Snacks are healthy, wholesome and delicious snacks made with the highest quality ingredients. Diane runs company operations in Michigan, while Laurel resides in Nashville.
During the interview, Diane and Laurel talk about:
- How Diane’s Kitchen got its start and how Daily Crunch Snacks developed as a product
- The practice of sprouting and dehydrating nuts
- Where to purchase Daily Crunch Snacks
- How the duo developed their product brand identity and packaging
- How Daily Crunch is working with Amazon and influencers
- What it’s like being in business with a family member
Additionally, StartupNation listeners can get a 15 percent-off discount on their first purchase! Use coupon code MYFIRSTCRUNCH during checkout.
We’ll be back next Saturday with an all-new edition of StartupNation Radio!
In addition to weekly StartupNation Radio programming, tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.