Latest posts by Inside Michigan Business
- Inside Michigan Business: Quicken Loans IPO - August 6, 2020
- Inside Michigan Business: A Look at the Marijuana Industry - July 9, 2020
- Inside Michigan Business: Detroit Startup Week Edition - June 24, 2020
Inside Michigan Business is a new podcast co-hosted by veteran journalists John Gallagher and Jack Lessenberry. Through conversations with their guests, they explore a range of pressing issues for Michigan including entrepreneurialism, innovation, trade and technology.
On today’s episode, John and Jack explore the Quicken Loans IPO with featured guests, discussing the basics of the IPO, what it means for Detroit and whether or not investment in Quicken stock will be prosperous.
Tune in here!
Today’s guests include
- Susan Tompor, personal finance columnist of the Detroit Free Press
- Nick Manes, technology and finance reporter at Crain’s Detroit Business
- Kirk Pinho, real estate reporter at Crain’s Detroit Business
- David Sowerby, managing director, portfolio manager at Ancora