Latest posts by StartupNation
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: LogMeIn Study on Remote Work Technologies (Episode 181) - February 25, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Second Round of PPP Funding Still Available (Episode 180) - February 24, 2021
- WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: StartupNation, Dell Technologies and Microsoft Offer Free Webinar to Help Small Business (Episode 179) - February 23, 2021
This episode of StartupNation Radio is brought to you by Pappas Financial and Dell Technologies
Today, Jeff hosts StartupNation Radio with frequent co-host, Norm Pappas, president and CEO of Pappas Financial. Together, they interview entrepreneur, speaker and consultant, Brian Elias, who shares his success story, including how he successfully built and sold a company.
First, Jeff and Norm discuss federal relief programs for startups, and share tips for communicating with your clients and customers during this trying time.
During the show, Brian Elias talks about the following:
- How he started his company, 1-800-HANSONS
- The mistakes he’s made throughout his entrepreneurial career
- The types of people he surrounds himself with to benefit his business
- Why fear and failure are OK
- The key areas that are crucial in business
- Why you must start a business with the end in mind in order to succeed
- The difference between having a business and having a job
- The key steps that led to selling his business
- His new business, Refloor, and what’s next!
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
Jeff, Norm and Brian also take questions from call-in listeners throughout the show.
We’ll be back next Saturday with an all-new edition of StartupNation Radio!
In addition to weekly StartupNation Radio programming, tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.