- Work Smarter Not Harder With These Tech Upgrades: Watch the Dell Webinar - January 27, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: Top Marketing Channel in 2022? Email (Episode 351) - January 25, 2022
- Today at 2! Learn About Hardware That Won’t Hold You Back at Our FREE Dell Webinar - January 25, 2022
This episode of StartupNation Radio is brought to you by Pappas Financial and Dell Technologies
Today, Jeff hosts StartupNation Radio with frequent co-host, Norm Pappas, president and CEO of Pappas Financial. Together, they interview entrepreneur, speaker and consultant, Brian Elias, who shares his success story, including how he successfully built and sold a company.
First, Jeff and Norm discuss federal relief programs for startups, and share tips for communicating with your clients and customers during this trying time.
During the show, Brian Elias talks about the following:
- How he started his company, 1-800-HANSONS
- The mistakes he’s made throughout his entrepreneurial career
- The types of people he surrounds himself with to benefit his business
- Why fear and failure are OK
- The key areas that are crucial in business
- Why you must start a business with the end in mind in order to succeed
- The difference between having a business and having a job
- The key steps that led to selling his business
- His new business, Refloor, and what’s next!
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
Jeff, Norm and Brian also take questions from call-in listeners throughout the show.
We’ll be back next Saturday with an all-new edition of StartupNation Radio!
In addition to weekly StartupNation Radio programming, tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.