On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan talks with Digital Resource’s Shay Berman about holiday marketing, Kapnick Insurance Group’s Michael Spath about cyber insurance and AccessPoint’s Greg Packer on building the best team for your business.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Spath, Berman and Packer to learn about issues that matter to small businesses:
First up Next up is Shay Berman, the founder and president of Digital Resource, a digital marketing agency. He is StartupNation’s digital marketing expert.
During the episode, Shay discusses:
- The key elements of your holiday marketing plan and the impact of supply chain delays.
- Whether text messaging is an effective use of your marketing time.
- How to decide on discounting and sales strategies.
Ready to future-proof your business? Take the first step by contacting the experts at Digital Resource!
Next is Michael Spath, a client executive for Michigan-based Kapnick Insurance Group, a full-service insurance brokerage. He is StartupNation’s insurance expert.
During the episode, Michael discusses:
- The importance of protecting your small business from cyberattacks.
- The kind of protection you can get at your price point.
Third is Greg Packer, president of AccessPoint, a business that provides human resource services. Packer is StartupNation’s human resources expert.
During the episode, Greg talks about:
- How important benefits extend beyond salary.
- Building a robust relationship with insurance carriers.
- The impact of the pandemic on finding the best employees.
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.