On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan talks with Digital Resource’s Shay Berman about online advertising, AccessPoint’s Greg Packer about vaccine mandates for businesses and Kapnick Insurance Group’s Michael Spath about summer insurance coverage.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Spath, Berman and Packer to learn about issues that matter to small businesses (plus, a little football):
First up is Michael Spath, a client executive for Michigan-based Kapnick Insurance Group, a full-service insurance brokerage. He is StartupNation’s insurance expert.
During the episode, Michael discusses the insurance you need when devastating storms hit:
- Property and liability, the blocking and tackling of small businesses insurance. Do you need anything else?
- The importance of having enough water and sewer backup insurance.
- Business income interruption insurance and how recent power outages demonstrate why it’s needed.
Next up is Shay Berman, the founder and president of Digital Resource, a digital marketing agency. He is StartupNation’s digital marketing expert.
During the episode, Shay discusses:
- How Google ads are great for targeting audiences who know what they’re looking for.
- How programmatic advertising can be used to target anyone you want in the world, wherever they go.
- The key elements of an online ad and how they can help you reach your audience.
Ready to future-proof your business? Take the first step by contacting the experts at Digital Resource!
Third is Greg Packer, president of AccessPoint, a business that provides human resource services. Packer is StartupNation’s human resources expert.
During the episode, Greg talks about:
- What vaccines mandates mean for businesses, both big and small.
- Who enforces the mandates and safety rules.
- Why this is an impossible law.
- What small businesses can do to make employees feel safe.
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.