- WJR Business Beat: Business Networking Shifts From In Person to Virtual (Episode 332) - December 7, 2021
- WJR Business Beat: Big Business Transactions in the Metaverse (Episode 331) - December 6, 2021
- StartupNation Radio: Critical Issues Facing Small Business Today with Cohost Brian Calley - December 4, 2021
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff speaks with Michael Spath of Kapnick Insurance Group about cyber insurance.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Michael Spath below:
Michael, a client executive for Michigan-based Kapnick Insurance Group, is a full-service insurance brokerage. He is StartupNation’s insurance expert.
During the episode, Michael discusses:
- The importance of protecting your small business from cyberattacks.
- The kind of protection you can get at your price point.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Spath, Digital Resource’s Shay Berman and AccessPoint’s Greg Packer:
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.