- WJR Business Beat: U.S. News & World Report Ranking of Top U.S. Colleges (Episode 477) - September 15, 2022
- WJR Business Beat: The 4-Day Workweek Picks Up Steam (Episode 476) - September 14, 2022
- Pradeep Khurana on Smart Ways to Outsource, Tackle Obstacles - September 14, 2022
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff Sloan speaks with Digital Resource founder and president Shay Berman about creating a razzle-dazzle holiday marketing strategy, including timing, the value of text messaging, and promotion and discounting decisions.
Tune in to the StartupNation Radio show with Shay Berman below:
Shay Berman, the founder and president of Digital Resource, a digital marketing agency. He is StartupNation’s digital marketing expert.
During the episode, Shay discusses:
- The key elements of your holiday marketing plan and the impact of supply chain delays.
- Whether text messaging is an effective use of your marketing time.
- How to decide on discounting and sales strategies.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Berman, Michael Spath and Greg Packer to learn about issues that matter to small businesses:
We’ll be back soon with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.